Things to do in the "Country of Texas."
- Texas barbecue tour. (Article by Chevy Mancations included these stops: Snows BBQ, Lexington; Louie Mueller BBQ, Taylor; Kreuz Market, Blacks BBQ and Smitty’s Market, all of Lockhart; City Market, Luling; and Franklin BBQ, Austin.)
- Cuatro Esquinas Ranch in Dilley, Texas. Guided hunts for South Texas whitetail, turkey, and dove.
- Fly fishing on the Llano River in Texas.
- Royal Flush water slide in Waco, Texas. (See article and video at the Daily Mail.)
- Dr. Pepper Museum in Waco, Texas. (See article by Thrillist.)
- Texas Tornado Boot Camp in Montgomery, Texas, for motorcycle training on dirt tracks.
- The Arms Room in Dickinson, Texas, an indoor shooting range and training facility.