Sin City needs no introduction.
- Golf courses (See Golfing section.)
- Pinball Hall of Fame, 1610 E. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas. (See story by PinballMuseum.org.)
- The Neon Museum, 770 Las Vegas Blvd. North, Las Vegas. (See articles by the New York Times and Collectors Weekly.)
- Adventure Combat Ops, 4375 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Speed Las Vegas, 14200 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas: Ferrari, Lamborghini, and muscle car driving experiences.
- The Gun Store, 2900 East Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas: Indoor shooting range for locals and tourists, with more than 60 types of firearms to choose from, including full automatic machine guns, semi-automatic rifles, handguns and shotguns.
- Las Vegas Gun Range, 4610 Blue Diamond Rd., Las Vegas, Nev. Rents handguns, combat rifles, etc.
- Gun Garage, 5155 S. Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, Nev. Shooting range for
all types of guns, including machine guns. Overview articles on mancations in Las Vegas:
- "Vegas - The Ultimate Mancation" by James Hills of Man Tripping.