Things to do in Arizona, the Grand Canyon State.
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Cactus League baseball
- Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- The Big Sandy Shoot, Wikieup, Ariz. The Big Sandy is the largest machine-gun shoot in the United States. It is held twice a year (spring and fall) in Arizona’s high western desert. Spectators can pay to shoot machine guns at the events, held on three-day weekends.
- Bondurant Racing School in Chandler, Ariz.
- ManCation Nation in Parker, Ariz., offers "extreme water sports" (water skiing, wake boarding, etc.), tactical weapons firing, as well as golf and fishing.